ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-bribery Management Systems
ISO 37001, Anti-bribery management systems, specifies a series of measures to help organizations prevent, detect and address bribery. These include adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Anti-bribery management systems is designed to help the organization implement an anti-bribery management system, or enhance the controls you currently have. It helps to reduce the risk of bribery occurring and can demonstrate to your stakeholders that you have put in place internationally recognized good-practice anti-bribery controls.
Accreditation & Certification
At the end of the Course, Successful Candidates shall be awarded with MacLead and ESCI Certificate as per ISO 37001. On successful completion candidates shall be awarded with “Successfully Completed (Passed)” Others Participants shall be awarded with certificate of participation.
Who should attend ?
- Those with responsibilities for ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, security personnel, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates; especially if operating in high risk bribery environments
- Determine the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an Anti-bribery audit.
- Recognize key management system concepts relating to the implementation of ISO 37001
- Relate the benefits of implementing an ABMS within your organization
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 37001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 37001
- Implement the requirements of ISO 37001 in your organization
- Understand the purpose and content of ISO 37001 and the legislative framework relevant to Anti-bribery management systems
- The purpose of Anti-bribery management systems and explain the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving Anti-bribery as defined in ISO 37001, including the significance of these for Anti-bribery auditors .
Participants should have basic knowledge of ISO 37001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course
MacLead and ESCI recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course