Why should you attend?
The ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Auditor and Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the implementation and audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program and audit team. Implementation includes operational planning and control, due diligence, financial controls, non-financial controls, implementation of anti-bribery controls by controlled organizations and by business associates, anti-bribery commitments, gifts, hospitality, donations and similar benefits, managing inadequacy of anti-bribery controls, raising concerns, investigating and dealing with bribery.
What would you learn?
- Understand the operation of an Anti-bribery Management System based on ISO 37001 and its principal processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Strengthen the personal skills necessary for an auditor to act with due professional care during an audit
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an anti-bribery management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an anti-bribery management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 37001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 37001 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Anti-bribery Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India
- Member organization of Quality Council of India
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body
What would it cost?
- Course fee—INR 28,500 + GST as applicable.
Mode of Training
- Tutor lead Web and Direct contact
- 40 Hours of classroom session extending to 5 days.
- Course Materials, support documents, course certificate and examination certificate on passing the exam.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Understanding of requirements of AbMS.
- Preferred is completion of ISO 37001 training and implementation
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.
- About the course
- Overview of course structure and learning objectives
- Principles and concepts of Anti-bribery management systems
- Fundamentals of Anti-bribery management systems and the ISO 37001:2016 standard
- Elements of the PDCA cycle and energy centric process approach
- Apply the PDCA cycle to a simple process
- Structure of ISO 37001:2016
- Intent of the requirements in ISO 37001:2016
- Importance of operational control in an Anti-bribery Management Systems
- Review of Day 1 learning
- Reviewing the requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Clause 4 to 10
- Identify different types of audits
- Outline of typical audit activities and introduction to ISO 19011
- Overview of process auditing and ISO 19011
- Review of Day 2 learning
- Managing an audit program
- Document Review
- Audit Planning
- Prepare work documents
- Introduction to on-site (Stage 2) activities
- Attributes, competence, roles, and responsibilities of ISO 37001:2016 auditors
- Conduct an opening meeting
- Collect and verify audit information
- Audit questioning techniques, gathering and verifying information
- Introduction of audit findings and non-conformities
- Review of Day 3 learning
- Generate audit findings
- Identify and define non-conformities and determine root cause
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Prepare an audit report
- Conduct a closing meeting
- Conduct audit follow up
- Sample Exam
- Welcome back and review of Key learning’s
- Introduction to the exam
- Exam for 2 hours
- Evaluation and close
- Written Examination
Interested for this training, if yes please connect us by clicking over here.