Prof. Chandra Sekhar Mateti – CEO
33+ years’ experience in implementing the Management Systems, CMMI, People CMM, Human Resource and Process Management Practices. Principal consultant and witness auditor on behalf of Certification Bodies. Conducted 600 training batches for Lead assessor courses in Process Management.
- Certified People CMM Lead Assessor by Tera Quest, a partner organization of SEI – CMM Carnegie Mellon University in 2002 under Dr. Bill Curtis, Chief Architect and co-author of P-CMM®, Software Engineering Institute (SEI), CMU, USA.
- Principal consultant and witness auditor on behalf for more than 200 organizations on ISO 9001, 27001, HIPAA, 14001, 45001, ISO/ TS 16949, 13485, 22000 standards, organized and trained 400 training batches for ISMS Lead auditor, QMS Lead Auditor and Six sigma courses.
- He is India’s first Lead Assessor of People Capability Maturity Model of Carnegie Mellon University
- Master Trainer for CMMI V2.0
- First batch Indian People CMM Lead Assessor from hard core background of HR practicing and teaching experience. First from Manufacturing and Service Sector
- Conducting Trainings and Assessments since 2002. Participants in his Programs were from BHEL, DRDO, Ericsson, Thirdware, DRDL, BDL, Sleepwell, ACME, Apothecaries, C&S group, Gateway Distriparks, HCL etc.,
- Life member of National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and NHRD
- Master black belt in Six Sigma with facilitation of 120 Projects.
- Master trainer for QMS, ISMS, EMS and OHSAS Lead Auditor courses and trained 10,000 participants.
- Human Resources and Change Management, World Class Lean, Manufacturing Systems, TQM & TPM practices, Kaizen, 5’S’.
Ranadheer Macharla – Director
- He has more than 20 years of experience as a Consultant, Trainer and an auditor. He has immense experience in QMS, ISMS, CMMI implementation and has executed close to 100 consultancy projects for various clients across the world.
- Lead Tutor for QMS, ISMS and has conducted more than 150 batches.
- Six sigma Black belt with an experience of facilitating process improvement projects.
- Involved in documentation and Implementation of CMMI processes such as Project Planning, Requirements Management, Supplier Agreement Management, Configuration Management, Measurement and Analysis, Project Monitoring and Control, Integrated Project Management, Organizational Process Definition, Organizational Training, Product Integration, Requirements Development, Risk Management, Technical Solution, Verification and Validation.
- Very closely worked with Prof. M Chandra Sekhar a leading faculty in India in the subjects of Quality Management Systems, Human Resources and People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) and CMMI for the last 15+ years
Praveen Bejjenki – Director
Praveen holds 15 years’ experience in Human Resource Management in developing and administering human resources practices and procedures. He contributed to the development of goals, objectives, and systems. Possess good administrative, leadership and communication skills which create good impact while dealing with the associates.
- Certified People CMM Assessment Team member.
- Involved in Development of People CMM software Tool for assessing Process
- Involved in conduction of P-CMM Trainings for RITES, GAIL, EIL, Sheela Foam, Omni, Accessworld, C& S Group etc.
- Praveen holds hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, CMMI, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing.
- Praveen has been the National coordinator for skill assessment SDIS MES, and has played a vital role in skill assessment.
- He is a Lead Assessor for QCI NABET for Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes Accreditation. He is Assessed 350+ ITI Colleges in all over India
- Assessed management systems for 110+ organizations for Rastriya Swastha Bhima Yojana (RSBY) Smart card service providers from covering 12 states in India against the criteria developed by National Board for Quality Promotion – Quality Council of India.
- He is a SEDEX Auditor for Intertek India Pvt. Ltd. Assessed and Audited 25+ companies of Hindustan Unilever Limited Suppliers.
Pranava Mateti – Technical Head
- Pranava holds 7 years’ industry experience in built software tools for People CMM, Risk Management methodology, preparation of Quality Rating Manuals. She has immense experience in QMS, ISMS, CMMI implementation and has executed close to 30 consultancy projects for various clients across the world.
- Certified People CMM Assessment Team Members (ATM)
- Very closely worked with Prof. M Chandra Sekhar a leading faculty in India in the subjects of Management Systems, Human Resources and People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) and CMMI for the last 7+ years
- Built a Competency Management and Digital HR software tool for People CMM Assessment, Survey, Verification and Report generations.
- Involved in conduction of P-CMM Trainings for PFCL, RFCS, MECL, Sheela Foam, Omni, Accessworld, C& S Group etc.
- Assisted in preparation of Quality Rating Manual based on criteria matrix of International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and associated Quality Performance Indicators (QPIs) in Military Aviation
- Lead a team to build a real life tool that uploaded audited data from the auditors and provided on the spot updated analysis reports, used by the Ministry of Defense
- Defined Risk Management Methodology based on process level. Each procedure in ECI was analyzed for threats and vulnerabilities and each threat was executed depending on their impact, probability of occurrence and risk score
- Responsible for strategic and tactical planning and development for different initiatives within the software division of M/s MacLead Certifications Pvt. Ltd. as an Associate Director
- Solely developed a completely automated solution for production of Digital Audience Analysis reports for our client using Excel – VBA
- Designed Six Sigma, Statistics and Lead Auditor – QMS/ISMS training courses
- Helped in developing in-depth understanding of requisite Six Sigma tools/techniques
- Provided an exposure to DMAIC problem solving methodology
Col B J Singh – Master Trainer
B J Singh is a Registered QMS Lead Auditor with IRCA – UK. Over 40 years of experience in the Quality
Management System and Quality Assurance field by carrying out external audits (third party / second party audits) and training on quality and quality management tools.
- Conducted 300 + Third party/Surveillance/Second party/Consultancy audits in
- Conducted 250 + IRCA (International Register of Certificated to Auditors) registered Lead Auditors Courses and registered with NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education & Training).
- Have been a Lead Tutor on Courses like TQM, BPR, FMEA, Benchmarking and Six
- Conducted more than 300 registered Training courses as Lead Faculty in the following areas across many Indian Metros and Cities
- QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor
- ISMS (ISO 27001) Lead Auditor
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Course
- Provided consultancy to large size organizations in India and prepared them for certification to ISO 9000 / ISO 14000 / TL 9000 standards , and these organizations have achieved certification.
Subhash Chand Sharma – Master Trainer
Over 40 years of experience as Quality Management and Human Resources professional working through different layers of organizational experience in Military Aviation under Government of India. The areas of responsibility included:
- He has hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing.
- Supervision of Aircraft Maintenance as Chief Aircraft Artificer in Indian Navy and associated human resource management to ensure timely completion of maintenance work to achieve the stipulated flying targets of fighter aircraft. (1978-1989).
- Handling of staff in Mechanical Engineering deptt of HP Govt Polytechnic College while discharging duties as Lecturer in Mechanical Engg. (1989-1991).
- Regulatory Quality Management in Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance under Ministry of Defence.
- Apart from technical duties, the responsibilities included competency mapping and utilization of human resources within own organization as well as Aircraft Production Centers like HAL, BEL etc. Also organized Approval of Competency for personnel of defence PSUs associated with Quality function and special processes.
- Last post held as Additional Director, General, Aeronautical Quality Assurance, wherein the duties included HR policy making for the organization as well as coordination with Defence Ministry and UPSC for finalization of rules pertaining to recruitment of officers and staff in DGAQA.
- Master trainer, Consultant and Auditor in People CMM, Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems in association with MacLead Certifications. Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001 and AS 9100 QMS. Certified ZED Master Trainer and ZED Lead Assessor under QCI. Recent assignments include P-CMM model and associated Digital Tool for data entry and auto calculation of maturity rating. (2017—till date).
- Varied experience in handling technical personnel from DGAQA as well as defence PSUs to ensure quality standards of highest level has given exposure in staffing, competency, and capability management functions in Human Resource Management.
Sitanath Nandi – Master Trainer
- Conducted almost 50 registered Lead Auditor Training courses as Lead Faculty in QMS (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor Course
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, OHSAS 18001 in organization level. Setting up TQM system based on Phillip B Crosby’s model.
- Training and implementation of Various Quality Techniques like Seven Basic QC Tools, Lean, 5S etc. in organization level.
- Managing operations: Leading large number of people through multiple teams at various places. Handling Operations/ projects involving cross functional teams. Worked extensively with International ODMs and clients for various products & projects.
S K Manocha – Master Trainer
- Master trainer for Team work, Corporate etiquette, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Communication skills, Personal Grooming, Planning and Prioritizing, Motivation skills, Time Management. Conducted training programs for the above topics at M/s Sleepwell.
- Imparting/organizing technical training programs for Skill Enhancement & Building an environment of Safe Work Practices
- 40 yrs+ rich industry experience (in India & abroad)
- QCI certified ZED master trainer & assessor.
- Successful implementation of productivity enhancement, waste control measures, TPM implementation, energy saving, manpower planning, improvement in organization structure, low cost automation and layout changes on time and motion study.
- Implemented ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 in more than 30 organizations, MSMEs.
Uday Pal Sharma – Master Trainer
- Uday Pal Sharma is a top Management Professional with over 3 decades of experience in: Business Development, Strategic Planning, Profit Centre Operations, Mentoring & Coaching, Training in Management Systems & HR Systems, Safety & Environment and Quality Operations.
- Master Trainer & Lead Auditor in ISO – 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, ISO 20000 & HACCP. Certified Trainer for “Training for Trainers”. “Creative problem Solving Techniques”
- QCI certified ZED master trainer & assessor.
- Uday Pal Sharma is working with organisations independently as well as in association with MacLead, Noida for developing and implementing HR systems such as Performance Appraisals Systems, Training in Management Systems of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc, Competence Mapping, Man power Planning
- He also undertaken project based consulting helping organisations achieve Operational excellence & working with personnel on issues related to improving customer and Quality orientation.
Sanjeev Gulyani – Lead Facilitator
Sanjeev holds 22+ years of rich experience in management, Learning & Development, Operations, Quality, Organization Development domain with core competence in designing and execution of policies at corporate & plant level., Also has an experience in automobile / non-automobile industries by leading multifunctional areas of product design & development, manufacturing, support functions and exposure to multi products and systems
- Certified People CMM Assessment Team member.
- Involved in conduction of P-CMM Assessments for Powergrid, RITES, MIDHANI, RVNL, etc. • Involved in Conduction of PCMM Trainings & Implementation for RITES, Powergrid, Omni, Sleepwell, etc
- Sanjeev holds hands on experience in training & consulting based on Human Resource management, P-CMM, CMMI, ISO 9001: 2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) , ISO 45001:2018,(OHSMS), ISO 17025:2017, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS), ISO 55001:2014 (Asset Management) and ISO 27701:2018 (PIMS) for the various sectors including Manufacturing, logistics, training, servicing
- Possess good administrative, leadership and communication skills which create good impact while dealing with the associates