ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
MacLead’s ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) Training Course designed to implement a series of measures and to help prevent, detect and address bribery, and to develop the necessary expertise to perform an ABMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Participants will learn the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 Standards.
What would you learn?
- Understand the operation of an Anti-bribery
- Understand the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Strengthen the personal skills necessary for an auditor to act with due professional care during an audit
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an anti-bribery management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit with ISO 37001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and Management System based on ISO 37001 and its principal processes of an anti-bribery management system to establish conformity (or otherwise)
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 37001 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Anti-bribery Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System