Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
Why should you attend?
The main objective of MacLead’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) foundation course is to enable personnel to secure the United States of America’s supply chain. Attending our course would help you understand the maturity processes and cybersecurity best practices framework from multiple cybersecurity standards, frameworks, and other references, as well as inputs from Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and Department of Defense (DoD) stakeholders
This course will guide you to enhance protection against theft of intellectual properties and sensitive information which have been targeted towards Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sectors and the supply chain of the Department of Defense (DoD).
What would you learn?
- To be able to secure nation’s supply chain
- Understand and interpret the basic concepts, definition, and approaches of CMMC model;
- Understand how to measure cybersecurity maturity with five levels;
- Compare and contrast between the processes range to practices range;
- Improve the alignment of maturity processes and cybersecurity practices;
- Gain an understanding of the CMMC 17 domains and respective practices aligned with them;
- Understand the CMMC-AB path to an accreditation ecosystem.
Who should attend?
- Professionals interested in becoming a part of CMMC-AB accreditation ecosystem;
- Suppliers in the Defense Supply Chain and others seeking certification under the CMMC Standard;
- Professionals seeking to gain knowledge in CMMC model;
- Professionals and organizations interested in applying CMMC model