ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems is a system that enables any organization to;
- Manage OHS risks to employees and other interested parties
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Demonstrate a high level of OHS performance to others by ensuring compliance with policy and its objectives
What would you learn?
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals wishing to become lead auditors wishing to make a career in OHSMS auditing
- There are formal prerequisites for education, training, and work experience are mentioned below.
Education: Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of OH&S MS Requirements
- Preferred is the completion of ISO 45001 training and implementation
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program