Why should you attend?
In this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits and improve the overall performance and effectiveness. In compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for an “NBQP-MacLead Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a NBQP-MacLead Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
What would you learn?
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- ISMS team members