Why should you attend?
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “MacLead Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a MacLead Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
What would you learn?
- The purposes of an environmental management system, environmental management system standards, environmental management system audits and third party certification
- The business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an environmental management system audit to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Who should attend?
- Individuals wishing to become a lead auditors wishing to make career in EMS auditing
- Environment engineers / officers / executives / managers
- EMS management representative
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA .
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India .
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI.
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization.
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of EMS Requirements.
- Preferred is completion of ISO 14001 training and implementation
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.