22000 – Food Safety Management
ISO 22000 is an international standard that defines the requirements of a food safety management system covering all sizes of all organizations throughout the food chain.
Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Food Safety Management System
(FSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and
techniques. During this training course, participant will acquire the knowledge
and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance
with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be
able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit
program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
What would you learn?
· Understand the operations of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000
· Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
· Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
· Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
· Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of a FSMS audit
· Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Who should attend?
· Auditors seeking to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
· Managers or consultants seeking to master a Food Safety Management System audit process
· Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
· Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Food Safety Management System audit
· Expert advisors in Food Safety Management