Why should you attend?
The ISO 22000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Food Safety Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization’s food supply chain in order to effectively control food hazards and ensure quality and safety.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Food Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “MacLead Certified ISO 22000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a MacLead Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22000 in an organization.
What would you learn?
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a FSMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a FSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Food Safety Management System best practices
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Food Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Food Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 22000 requirements
- FSMS team members
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA .
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India .
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI.
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization.
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Preferred is completion of any management system training
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.
Course Materials, Support documents, Course Certificate and Exam certificate on passing the exam
Course fee—INR 21,500 + Service Tax (GST) as applicable