Why should you attend?
This training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization’s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “MacLead Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a MacLead Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 27001 in an organization.
What would you learn?
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27001, ISO 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS.
Learn how to interpret the ISO 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS.
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management.
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements.
ISMS team members.
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India.
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI.
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization.
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of ISMS Requirements.
- Preferred is completion of ISO 27001 training and implementation
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.
Course Materials, Support documents, Course Certificate and Exam certificate on passing the exam
Course fee—INR 10,000 + Service Tax (GST) as applicable