Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “MacLead Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a MacLead Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
What would you learn?
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA .
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India .
- MoU partner for emerging fields training & consultancy with ESCI.
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization.
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body.
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of OH&S MS Requirements.
- Preferred is completion of ISO 45001 training and implementation
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.