People Capability Maturity Model®
Want to continuously improve the capability of your organization’s employees? The People Capability Maturity Model® Framework (People CMM®) would help you uniquely transform organization’s culture by equipping it with more powerful practices for attracting, developing, organizing, motivating, and retaining its employees.
If you are looking to introduce People CMM® into your organization, the first thing to be done is undertaking gap analysis to assess current level of maturity as against to the PCMM framework level. Gap analysis involves the comparison of actual status of implementation of HR practices and goals in the organization with that Practices and Goals defined in the People CMM framework. The Gap Analysis is conducted by involving randomly selected Process Owners, Managers and Workforce/Employees.
Our Assessment Process:
How does People CMM help organizations?
- Characterize the maturity of their employee practices,
- Establish a program of continuous employee development,
- Set priorities for improvement actions,
- Integrate employee development with process improvement, and
- Establish a culture of excellence