People CMM Implementation
- Understand the relevance of People CMM® in current talent and business context
- Understand the rationale, philosophy and structure of the People CMM®
- Understand People CMM® Process Areas, and their Interrelationships
- Interpret and implement the People CMM® in different types of organizations
- Appreciate methods for holistic talent engagement and for becoming “An Employer of Choice”
- Understand basis to Benchmark their current organizational practices against the People CMM ® Process Areas
- Be better prepared for their roles as Appraisal Team Members during a People CMM® appraisal
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the CMMI Institute on successful completion of the course
- Meet one of the pre-requisites for being an Appraisal Team Member in a SCAMPI for People CMM appraisal
People-CMM® Process Areas
Each maturity level of the People CMM®, with the exception of the Initial Level, consists of three to seven Process Areas. Each Process Area (PA) identifies a cluster of related practices that, when performed collectively, achieve a set of goals considered important for enhancing workforce capability. The process areas at each level of maturity create an inter-linked system of processes that transform the organization’s capability for managing its workforce.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Systems and software engineering managers and practitioners, software quality assurance team members, human resource members and senior management
- Members from organization who intend to implement P-CMM® in future
- Those who want to qualify for assessment team training or lead assessor training
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in improving the work force practices.
- 3 Days
What would it cost?
- Course fee—INR 15000 + Service Tax (GST) as applicable.