Cyber Security Analyst
Become a Cyber Security Analyst with MacLead and achieve the competency in controlling file access and credentialing, to maintaining firewalls and network updates, to proactively trying to hack systems to look for vulnerabilities and weaknesses. Cybersecurity professionals are now on the frontlines of a growing global industry. They tackle advancing cyber threats and help organizations and individuals. They master deep technical expertise as they go. The cybersecurity career also offers a future-proof career path. It is one of the most in-demand skillsets in the US.
How would MacLead help you?
- Professional would get a good understanding of information systems and a sound grasp of information security
- Gain Project Management Skills
- Identify potential threats in a pro-active manner
- Enhance creative problem solving
- Licensed Training Provider (LTP) from Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB)
- Licensed Institute Partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA
- Trained over 1000 professionals in Information Security Management Systems
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India
- MacLead has implemented Risk Management in Election Commission of India, RITES Ltd,
- Member organization of Quality Council of India