MacLead group is established in 1996 by Prof. M.Chandra Sekhar at Noida. We are actively engaged in Education and Training delivery for more than two decades in the field of Management Systems, Business process optimization. With our extensive learning design, training delivery, assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and prepares individuals to realize their respective roles in an organization. We guarantee a satisfied service. Our commitment to customer service is important characteristic.
MacLead is a venture of professionals engaged in Educational Assessments, training, teaching and implementation support for Business Re-engineering processes, Human Resource Policies and Systems, Total Quality Management, Statistical Process Control (SPC), QMS, EMS, HACCP, OHSAS, ISMS, CMMI, P-CMM, Six Sigma and setting up of training facilities.
MacLead Certifications Pvt. Ltd., (formerly Achievement Labs Management Systems Institute) is a registered course provider of Lead auditor in ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems, ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System, Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt courses from NABET a constituent of Quality Council of India.
- We are the India’s first Principal Consultant registered with National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) a constituent of Quality Council of India (QCI)
- Qualified Lead Assessor for People Capability Maturity Model from Corngie Mellon University USA
- Experienced Faculties (Registered Lead Auditors) to the tune of conducting ‘500+’ Quality Management System Lead Auditor Courses
- Our CEO Prof. M. Chandra Sekhar authored Quality School Governance criteria on the initiation of the then President of India Dr. Abdul Kalam
- MacLead is the first accredited ISMS lead auditor course provided in India
- 25 years of experience in process management with a clientele of 600+
- Trained 10000+ lead auditors in management systems and Six-Sigma processes.
- Conducted 500+ Achieving Management Excellence at workplace outbound programs to senior management teams