Certified CMMC Professional (CCP)
- Certified organization to conduct Lead AuditorTraining in ISO 31000 by LMS, (Accredited from International Accreditation Service a member of International Accreditation Forum www.iaf.nu)
- Licensed Training Partner with Cyber Accreditation Board (www.cyberab.org) an initiative of US Dept of Defense.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India (www.qcin.org)
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA (www.cmmiinstitute.com)
- Government eMarket Place (GeM) approved Organization (www.gem.gov.in)
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia - an Italian Accreditation Body
Experiential Learning Objectives (Practice Based)
- CMMC Ecosystem
- CMMC -AB Code of Professional Conduct (Ethics)
- CMMC Governance and Sources Documents
- CMMC Model Construct and Implementation Evaluation
- CMMC Assessment Process (CAP)
- Task 1. Identify and compare roles/ responsibilities/ requirements of authorities across the CMMC Ecosystem.
- CMMC Ecosystem
- Task 1. Identify and apply knowledge of the Guiding Principles and Practices of the CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct (CoPC)/ISO/IEC/DOD requirements
CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct(Ethics)
- Task 1.Task 1. Demonstrate understanding of Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in non-federal unclassified networks.
- Task 2. Determine the appropriate roles/responsibilities/authority for Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
- Task 3. Demonstrate understanding of the CMMC Source and Supplementary documents.
-CMMC Governance and Source Documents
- Task 1.. Given a scenario, apply the appropriate CMMC Source Documents as an aid to evaluate the implementation/ review of CMMC practices. (At a minimum CCP candidate must be evaluated on CMMC L1 Practices during CCP exam)
- Task 2. Apply knowledge of the CMMC Assessment Criteria and Methodology to the appropriate CMMC practices.
- Task 3. Analyse the adequacy/sufficiency around the location/collection/quality/usage of Evidence.
- Task 4. Demonstrate comprehension of the CCP role in the process of evaluating outstanding assessment issues on Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) (Phase 4 – Evaluation of Outstanding Assessment POA&M Items).
- Task 5. Given a scenario, determine the appropriate phases/steps to assist in the preparation/conducting/ reporting on a CMMC Level 2 Assessment.
-CMMC Model Construct and Implementation Evaluation
- Task 1.Understand CMMC High-Level Scoping as described in the CMMC Assessment Process.
- Task 2.Given a Scenario, analyse the organization environment to generate an appropriate scope for FCI Assets.