Green Belt Course
- Certified organization to conduct Lead AuditorTraining in ISO 31000 by LMS, (Accredited from International Accreditation Service a member of International Accreditation Forum www.iaf.nu)
- Licensed Training Partner with Cyber Accreditation Board (www.cyberab.org) an initiative of US Dept of Defense.
- Member organization of Quality Council of India (www.qcin.org)
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA (www.cmmiinstitute.com)
- Government eMarket Place (GeM) approved Organization (www.gem.gov.in)
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia - an Italian Accreditation Body
Experiential Learning Objectives (Practice Based)
- To develop an in-depth understanding of requisite Six Sigma tools / Techniques.
- To get exposure to DMAIC Problem Solving Methodology
- Experience the process of development of project charter to process of closing a project.
- To identify projects from key business areas.
- To bring improvements in the key business processes such as transaction monitoring, staffing, scheduling through the application of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Six sigma Overview·
- Project team and charter
- VOC & CTQ
- Types of data & Sample size
- Introduction to Minitab software
- Measurement System analysis
- Special causes & Common Causes
- Stratification methods
- Process Mapping
- Normal distribution