ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
ISO/IEC 20000 includes the transition, design, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider. For continual improvement, greater effectiveness and efficiency, co-ordinated integration and implementation of an SMS provides ongoing control and opportunities for continual improvement.
Why ISO 20000?
- Get a head start on competitive differentiation by demonstrating reliability and high quality of service;
- Gives access to key markets, as many organizations in the public/private sector mandate that their IT service providers demonstrate compliance with ISO/IEC 20000;
- Provides assurance to clients that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
- Enforces a quantifiable level of effectiveness and an environment of continual improvement by enabling service providers to monitor, measure and review their service management processes and services;
- Reduce the costs of conformance to a multitude of regulations;
Steps Involved in Certification for ISO 20000-1:2011 Standard
The certification of your quality management system takes place in the following steps. Our experts will be at your disposal during the whole process as competent contacts.
- Preliminary audit (optional)
- GAP Analysis (optional)
- Certification audit: Examination of your documentation and a demonstration of the practical application
- Issue of certification
- Annual surveillance audit
- Re-certification before the end of three years