ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
Every organization nowadays needs to be secured towards disruptions, incidents, inside and outside threats. The ISO 22301 Business Continuity standard has been developed to protect companies against threats, reduce their likelihood, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
An effective business continuity management system (BCMS) will help organizations develop and maintain a best practice approach to respond effectively to any disruption, by implementing continuous improvement tools and techniques.
Why ISO 22301?
- Decreases the internal and external business continuity audit costs
- Establishes a framework to identify, reduce, and manage threats for your organization
- Increases organizational productivity with “Plan, Do, Check, Act” best practice approach
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Improves incident response time and minimize the threats
- Gains competitive advantage with an internationally acknowledged standard
- Increases client confidence and demonstrate resilience
Steps Involved in Certification for ISO 22301 Standard
The certification of your quality management system takes place in the following steps. Our experts will be at your disposal during the whole process as competent contacts.
- Preliminary audit (optional)
- GAP Analysis (optional)
- Certification audit: Examination of your documentation and a demonstration of the practical application
- Issue of certification
- Annual surveillance audit
- Re-certification before the end of three years