Why should you attend?
This training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits and improve the overall performance and effectiveness. In compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “NBQP-MacLead Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a NBQP-MacLead Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
What would you learn?
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27001, ISO 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- ISMS team members
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20 with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India
- Member organization of Quality Council of India
- MoU partner foremerging fields training & consultancy with
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body
What would it cost?
- Course fee—INR 27,500 + Service Tax (GST) as applicable.
Mode of Training
- Tutor lead Web and Direct contact
- 40 Hours of classroom session extending to 5 days.
- Course Materials, Support documents, Course Certificate and Exam certificate on passing the exam
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of ISMS Requirements.
- Preferred is completion of ISO 27001 training and implementation
- For Degree holders: Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.
- About the course
- Entry level exam and Introduction to program, course structure
- Standards, principles and definitions
- Group discussions I & II ( 45 Minutes)
- Risk and Incident Management
- Review of Day 1 learning
- ISO 27001: 2013 Annex-A
- Scope of ISO 27001
- Requirements of ISO 27001 Clause 4-10
- Introduction to Control clauses, Objectives and Controls
- Review of ISMS Manual and SOA
- Review of Day 2 learning
- Guidelines for Auditing – ISO 19011: 2011 & 27007:2011
- Auditing Terminology, Auditing terms & competence
- Principles of Auditing, process Approach to auditing
- Certification process, Audit Objectives, Audit Criteria, and Audit Activities
- Undertake Audit Plan and Audit Check List
- Opening Meeting Role play (Opening meeting practice)
- Auditors Competence & NABET Code of Conduct
- Review of Day 3 learning
- NC report writing and presentation
- Verification of closure actions
- Closing meeting practice
- Role Play – Opening & Closing Meeting
- Review of Day 4 learning
- Case Study & Role Play
- Auditor registration Process
- Queries and clarifications
- Summary of the Training Program
- Final Examination
Interested for this training, if yes please connect us by clicking over here.