Why should you attend?
Risk Management Lead Implementer training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand, monitor and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. This course will guide you toward identifying potential risks that could endanger the achievement of crucial objectives; it will help you to determine which risks are essential to take in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
What would you learn?
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 31000 standard;
- Assess the compliance of the system against the requirements of the ISO 31000 standard;
- Plan, conduct, report and implement follow-up audits activities
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective risk management system
- Interpret the best practices of ISO 31000
- Apply good practice to the implementation of Risk Assessment techniques
- Conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO 31000
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Gain an understanding of effective risk management principles and processes based on ISO 31000, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301
- Establish integrated risk criteria for identification, analysis and evaluation of information security and business continuity risks
Who should attend?
- IT professionals, Risk Managers, Risk experts and/or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Business process owners and Business risk managers
- Regulatory compliance managers and /or legal risk managers
- Managers and lead implementers of risk management framework
- Any person responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
- Internal Auditors, Information security managers, business continuity managers, risk management professionals
Why from MacLead?
- Licensed institute partner with CMMI Institute, Pittsburgh, USA
- Empaneled firm for People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM®) for 2019-20with Quality Council of India, an autonomous Body setup by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India
- MacLead has implemented Risk Management in Election Commission of India, RITES Ltd,
- Member organizationof Quality Council of India
- MoU partner foremerging fields training & consultancy with
- MoU partner with National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) a constituent board of Quality Council of India for providing Awareness Training Assistance in growing technology fields
- Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise (MSME) registered organization
- Approved trainer and examiner for GDPR from Accredia – an Italian Accreditation Body
What would it cost?
- Course fee—INR 21,500 + Service Tax (GST) as applicable.
Mode of Training
- Tutor lead Web and Direct contact
- 16 hours of classroom session extending to 2 days followed by the examination
- Course Materials, Support documents, Course Certificate and Exam certificate on passing the exam
There are formal prerequisites for education, training and work experience is mentioned below.
- Education: Degree or Diploma
- Preferred is completion of any management systems training
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
Note: No formal prerequisite to attend the training program.
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management programme
- About the course
- Standards, principles and definitions
- Risk Management Framework
- Design – Understanding the organization and its context
- Design – Articulating risk management commitment
- Design – Assigning organizational roles, authorities, responsibilities and accountabilities. Allocating resources, Establishing communication and consultation
- Risk Acceptance, monitoring and review according to ISO 31000
- Context establishment, risk assessment, communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Review of day 1 learning
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management process
- Defining risk criteria, concepts and definitions of risk
- Scope and Context establishment
- Communication and consultation
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Risk Identification Assessment techniques according to ISO 31010
- Risk Analysis techniques according to ISO 31010
- Risk Evaluation techniques according to ISO 31010
- Course Summary & Preparation for Examination
- Written Examination – 60 Mins
Interested for this training, if yes please connect us by clicking over here.